„must have from Poland” is an exhibition, which is a continuation of the plebiscite connected with the exposition „must have”, developed in 2011 at the request of Łódź Design Festival. At that time, a group of experts selected 150 most interesting objects designed by Polish designers, that were manufactured. Later on, the group chose 42 winning products from all the nominees. The exhibition in Milan presents 25 of them. They are examples of a wise and sensible strategy of investing in design and a reflection of the current trends in Polish industrial design. The products are different, but each of them represents good design, innovative approach to a project, ergonomic solution and of course, great quality.
„must have from Poland” will be located in the Ventura Lambrate, which is a separate zone, just like Salone Internazionale del Mobile or Zona Tortona. The curator and organizer of the Ventura Lambrate is the Dutch Organisation in Design that specializes in international promotion of industrial design.
Date of the exhibition: 17-22.04.2012
Current opening hours:
Tuesday 17/04 10:00 – 20:00
Wednesday 18/04 10:00 – 22:00
Thursday 19/04 10:00 – 20:00
Friday 20/04 10:00 – 20:00
Saturday 21/04 10:00 – 20:00
Sunday 22/04 10:00 – 20:00
Via Massimiano 6, 20134 Milan
Ventura Lambratte – map and guide
Projects featured in the exhibition „must have from Poland”:
1. Integra Line Ovens / Project: Code Architecture & Design Sp. z o.o. / Manufacturer: Amica Wronki S.A.
2. CablePower™ Lamps / Project: Maja Zalewska, Marek Kostykiewicz / Manufacturer: CablePower
3. Las Fabric / Project: Ewa Nowakowska, Małgorzata Gajewicz / Manufacturer: Fabriqa
4. Next Sofa / Project: Mikołaj Wierszyłłowski / Manufacturer: Iker
5. Berga Lamp / Project: Monika Brauntsch, Sonia Słaboń, Kafti Design
6. Egg Puff / Project: Agnieszka Kwiecińska, Miuki
7. Vivienne Westwood Doll / Project: Marta Hryniak, Laloushka
8. Hopscotch / Project: Emilia Jakubowska, Lilyshop
9. Cousin Cuento Pillow / Project: Katarzyna Cebulak, Mudo Design
10. PLUM Tables / Project: Tomasz Augustyniak / Manufacturer: Noti
11. SIG1 Chair / Project: Marian Sigmund / Manufacturer: Paged Meble
12. Pepo Couch / Project: Maciej Kukurba, Pan Popi
13. „Siała Baba Mak” Book / Pan Tu Nie Stał, illustrations: Katarzyna Bogucka
14. Green Tea Refreshing Bath & Shower Gel Packaging / Project: Phenomé and Ah&Oh / Manufacturer: Phenomé
15. Weavies / Project: Katarzyna Herman-Janiec, Protein Design
16. Pasanka Carpet / Project: Joanna Rusin
17. Stockholmer X Piece of Furniture / Project: Johanna Ocias, Stockholm Werkstätte
18. Lampania Lamp / Project: Tabanda
19. Falon Seat / Project: Tabanda
20. Ribbon Heater / Project: Bartłomiej Drabik / Manufacturer: Terma Technologie Sp. z o.o.
21. Doll House / Project: Farida and Krzysztof Dubiel, Trzy Myszy
22. „D.E.S.I.G.N.” Book / Author: Ewa Solarz, illustrations: Aleksandra and Daniel Mizielińscy, Dwie Siostry Publishing House
23. Jakubki / Project: Karina Marusińska / Manufacturer: meble Vox
24. Locomoco Children Furniture / Project: XY Studio
25. Zieta Prozessdesign Drab / Project: Oskar Zięta / Manufacturer: Zieta Prozessdesign Sp. z o.o.